Friday, August 3, 2007

Getting Ready!

Ok, I am getting ready for the peak candle season. I can't believe it! The holiday shopping season is just around the corner, and I am getting ready for it. This will be my first holiday season with the company! I am looking to build my team, so that we can all benefit from the holiday shopping season. So, what am I doing to prepare myself you ask? Well, I will tell ya, I got my business cards printed, scent samples are ready to go, I am participating in a group, we are running newspaper ads offering our candle business opportunity, I am putting flyers around town and I have a candle drawing going on right now! This is actually my first candle drawing I was able to get! Finally.... I am holding that drawing for a month at the gym where I work out. In fact, tomorrow I will be going there to workout, so I will get to check on my drawing and bring more entry forms. I must remember to bring them! LOL! I also carry my business cards with scent samples attached to hand out to people when I am shopping or running errands. Well, that is it for now, until next week!

No comments: