Friday, August 10, 2007

Good Morning!

Well, it's Friday and I just wanted to update you on what I've been doing. Well, I am trying to grow my business and to my name out in my community. Right now I do believe that I am the only one in my area that sells these wonderful candles. So, I have been making flyers to pass out around town, handing out my business cards with a scent sample attached to it. Everywhere I go I try to remember to pass these out. Also, in September our library is promoting "Library Month". Any business that is doing this promotion will be giving customers a discount when they shop if they show their library card. So, if you don't have a library card and you want to shop, get yourself down to your local library and get a card. If you don't live local and want to get this discount with your library card, just email me to order directly from me, but you must be able to email me a copy of your library card to get a discount. I am offering 50% off your total order! Good time to do some Christmas shopping!!!!

To order directly from me, send an email to mariescandleshop@yahoo.com don't forget to attach a copy of your library card. This is not in affect until September!!!!!!
Have a scentsational day!
Marie

No comments: