Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Update on me and my business

Well, the last time I posted here was about a year ago when I was doing the library promotion to get my business name out in my community. I was asked to participate in that again this fall and I said yes!

I am still working hard trying to build my home based candle business. Been at it for one year now and still love it. I have been learning alot and now have a team of 2 partners! My customer base is good and hope to grow that as well. I am looking for ways to earn an income from my business with retail and residual income. I am planning on doing home parties in the summer months and as always I am looking for new distributors.

Times are hard now, with the gas prices so high and they keep climbing, food prices and everything else going up it's hard to get by. With this business you can earn your gas money almost on a daily basis, plus if you recruit, then you will have a monthly income as well. Our program has a good compensation plan, the cost is minimal every month and you can easily get your money back by selling the product!

Want to earn money for gas and groceries? Looking to increase your income for a better way of life? Contact me at mariescandleshop@yahoo.com, I will be glad to send you some information via email or snail mail. Which ever you prefer! I am a real person and you can read more about me at www.myspace.com/mariescandleshop .

1 comment:

The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Hi, Marie! Head on over to my blog. I have a surprise for you! :-)