Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update

I haven't been here for sometime and just wanted to post an update to what has been going on this year. Back in October I got Vertigo and was off work for 3 months. I had to drop down to associate member with the candle company I was a distributor for. Recently I had to have my gall bladder removed. With all this going on I hardly worked at my job so money was very tight, that is why I am no longer a distributor. I would love to go back to it but I really wasn't going anywhere with it. That is not the business to be in if you have a very tight budget. My plan is to sell my gently used items online, I am also going to be selling my homemade crafts. I crochet so that is what I will be selling. As I get something made, I will post a pic and if anyone is interested in buying there will be a link as to where to purchase. I am also going to give a try at candle making. That is what I really want to do. I have tried to make some soap and they turned out okay. Keep coming back as I am going to try to keep this updated as to what is going on.

Have a great day!!!!
Marie

No comments: